I got a lot of "what if" questions, but mostly they told me stories about the water or swimming pools. I love their imaginations. They asked:
- What would happen if you met a shark and made it angry?
- How do you get food? How do you get drinks?
- What if a shark ate your food?
- What if a shark visited you?
- How big is the house? Is it bigger than a T-rex?
- If it was Easter underwater, would all the eggs float?
And told me stories, such as:
- "I saw a pink fish once. It had eyes but it couldn't talk."
- "I have a swimming pool." (. . . and then everyone talked about swimming pools.)
- "I went to the ocean once with my mom." (. . . and then stories about going to the ocean.)
- "I have a SCUBA diver bath toy."
| || |
Cats SCUBA diving? One student asked if there would be cats underwater. I have no idea why they asked, and I answered no, we wouldn't have cats, but I thought of this video (left) of a SCUBA diving cat. It's hilarious. (Yes, someone put their cat in a tiny SCUBA suit. And it worked!)